Tuesday, June 3, 2014

An Unforgettable Faux pas

You know what they say ( of the assumptions) that men don't care if you got your hair , nails or your false lashes done...

Well, I'd like to tell you about a  recent faux pas or gaffe (if you would) that just happened less than 5 minutes ago.

A man comes into an office where I was and just as he was done having inquired about whatever it was that brought him there in the first place, he turned to me and asked whose name and number he should write as a contact. I answered " your wife's except that you don't know her number. I saw something on his face that read  'Hey lady I am a millennial man and a cool one like that too'  which means I know so much that I can even begin to tell you the color of the panties and or lingerie she had on before stepping out of our home.' -

Moral of this is that assumptions will not do anyone any good. That belief that men don't remember, don't care, or are never interested in women's affairs is so sloppy, and mind you these happened in those days, not these times. These men know, I mean very much. There's so much information on just about anything. I made a mistake, and also learned from it, though the memory may be long lasting.


I am feeling like this right now, except that I don't look anything like her.

1 comment:

  1. Can't stop laughing and I almost looked like that chinko girl......lol

    ReplyDelete